To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So this is my book blog

I read quite a bit and read almost anything. So I have decided to start a book blog. I'm sure I need this like I need a hole in the head, but I figured what better way to spread the word about books I perceive as good or have enjoyed reading. Also, this will keep my writing skills intact. Composing letters, memos, and emails for work versus general writing are completely different for me.

I read almost any kind of books: mystery, suspense, detective, some genres of romance(regency, classics, paranormal), sci-fi/adventure, and of course the classics. Other types of books, such as biographies may also pop up every now and then. I read what ever looks interesting to me.

I have other intersts, hobbies, and things to do also, so I can't promise a book every couple of days or week. Just as soon as I finish, I'll post a review. Hopefully my reviews will be useful to you and not give too much away. This is my first time doing this, so please have some patience.

Thanks and go grab a book!