To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


It's time for Teaser Tuesday courtesy of MizB from Should be Reading. The rules are:

Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 & 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
"I know you could do it," Sybilla said. "There is that in you which makes you capable...but so you want to unleash it? What would you become?
Pg. 385, Shadows and Strongholds by Elizabeth Chadwick
Really enjoying this book!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

I Haven't read any Elizabeth Chadwick but so many people recommend her I must look for some of her books ;0)
http://lyndasbookblog.blogspot.com/

Nise' said...

Have not heard of this book. I love discovering new to me books.

Wendi said...

What a great teaser - what genre is this one?

:) Wendi

Here's my Teaser!

Anonymous said...

When I hear "unleash" I think beastly-- monsters, vampires, werewolves. Of course, I could be completely wrong with the word being used metaphorically.

FleurFisher said...

I haven't read any Elizabeth Chadwick, but I've heard good things and I like your teaser. Time to go on a book hunt!

Jenny Girl said...

Thanks for commenting everyone!
This is historical fiction. It's quite good and the pages do fly by.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)