To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Friday, March 20, 2009

LOST Challenge: "Namaste"

This episode was laying the ground work for the rest of the season. Almost everyone is back on a island, maybe just not at the correct time. Sawyer is the man with the plan for the crew in 1977. Jack is obviously not happy about this, but Sawyer has a point. Jack would just go off and do things and make decisions, regardless of people's opinions. Sawyer takes the time to think things out, and he has a great set-up going right now.

Kate...trouble maker, home wrecker, island harlot. Leave Sawyer alone. I felt terrible for Juliet. She always gets the short end of the stick.

Little Ben...I know Sayid is going to try and kill him. But maybe that can't happen as per Farraday? There are only certain events that can be altered. However, we did see a sick looking Ben a few weeks ago on the Locke episode, when Locke said, "He killed me," and Ben was laying on the bed. Hmmm...

I really enjoyed this week's episode. Sawyer being settled in the 70s with Juliet suits him, and I think he would have been just as happy staying there and never seeing the other 815ers again.

I am curious as to how everyone is going to sync up and be in the correct year together. Back to the Orchid? Guess we will have to wait and see.
Please visit the LOST Book Blog to see what others have to say, or to check out some other really great blogs. We are not all about LOST :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think once things spiral out of Sawyer's control, he'll realize it's not so easy!! :) I'm not a huge fan of Jack, but I think Sawyer can be pretty cocky, too.

I can't wait to see where they go from here, either!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)