To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Awards!

Jenny Loves to Read has received some very lovely awards lately. This post is a way overdue thank you, to those friendly, lovely, great blogger friends who were so kind enough to give them to me.

So without further ado...

The Humane Award from Celi.a at Adventures of Ceclia Bedelia.



This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

A Top Commenter Award from Teddyree at The Eclectic Reader



This is the Honest Scrap award. I received this award from Jennifer at Between the Lines



It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:

1.) Staci from Life in the Thumb
2.) Toni from A Circle of Books
3.) Rebecca from Just One More Page
4.) Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader
5.) Blodeuedd from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
6.) Dolleygirl from The Maiden's Court
7.) Nice' from Under the Boardwalk

Now here are 10 honest things about myself:

1.) I am a huge hockey fan. I bleed orange and black.
2.) I am obsessed with figuring out a way to move to Hawaii.
3.) I try to eat healthy and work-out, but plop a hot fudge sundae down in front of me and all bets are off.
4.) I love roller coasters, and will wait in line for two hours by myself to ride one.
5.) I enjoy almost any kind of music, except country and hard core rap...and maybe some of the popular rap music today. Make an original beat people. Eric B. and Rakim, Kool Moe Dee, Big Daddy Kane, Tuff Crew....they didn't need to sample to come up with a song. But I digress.
6.) I swear I belong in another country sometimes, like England or something. And it's not just all the shows on BBC America that I watch. I just feel like I belong elsewhere.
7.) I sometimes curse too much when I knit.
8.) Knowing what I know now, I should have considered medical school or something close to it.
9.) My husband is my best friend.
10.) I am proud of where I come from, and how I was raised. My parents deserve all the credit in the world and I am grateful for having them.

Please stop by and visit some of these bloggers if you get a chance. You will not be disappointed :)


8 comments:

Missy B. said...

Congratulations on all of your well-deserved awards! And I am right there with you on your #3 honest about yourself fact. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! That is a great collection of awards you got there!

Rebecca Johnson said...

Thank you so much! And congrats on your lovely awards :)

I particularly like your #3 fact about you - I'm not a curser, but I certainly mumble and growl a lot when I'm knitting - and then cry when it suddenly flys out of my hand cause the other end is attached to the cat.

Blodeuedd said...

Aww thank you :D
Congrats on your awards,
I like nr 9 I feel the same thing about my bf

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! Sometimes I think I belong somewhere else. I'm thinking Italy.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your awards! I love roller coasters, too, but not the kind where your feet dangle.

Teddyree said...

Woohoo congrats on the blog love, you deserve all of it and more. Loved learning a little bit more about you from your answers in the Honest Scrap Award and thanks for awarding me!

Nise' said...

These awards are well-deserved! Congrats.

While you are waiting in line for the roller coaster, I'll be reading. Do not like 'em.

Thanks for the Honest Scrap award.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)