To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 Reading Resolutions


Here are my reading resolutions for 2011:

Read the following books:


Bleak House by Charles Dickens
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Middlemarch by George Eliot
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
A book by Hemingway
East of Eden by Steinbeck

84 Charing Cross Road

The Great Gatsby


Do the following things:

Be even more super selective in accepting review books.

Be more selective in joining challenges. (1/1/11-So far so good.  Fingers crossed)
Continue to write more concise reviews in a timely fashion.Try to be more concise in my reviews.

Be a better commenter. (Again, always room for improvement.)

Read more from my shelves of books at home.


For those of you who know me, I'm sure these look familiar, since they are the same from last year.  If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again :)



 

I am an Amazon Associate.