To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Suddenly Sunday (Jan. 2)

Suddenly Sunday is hosted by Svea from Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog

Happy Sunday dear readers and friends!  I hope this finds you well and ready to seize 2011.  I for one and am ready to get this year started.  My knee is feeling much better and I think most of that is due to your heartfelt thoughts for a speedy recovery.  Thank you so much for all your support.  I appreciate it immensely.

In the spirit of "out with the old, in with the new", this week is clean up week here at Jenny Loves to Read.  I have had several reviews hanging about my draft folder, that I am kicking to the curb.  Some are books I read back in 2009, and others are just ones I put off for no particular reason.  It is time to start fresh, and these reviews simply have got to go.

In current reading and reviewing news, I have been keeping somewhat current.  I only have a week left for sick leave and then it's back to work for me.  Therefore, I would like to have everything tidied up before hand.  I also have a project for work I need to start and I am hoping to get going with that this week. 

Currently I am reading Nocturne by Syrie James.  It releases on January 4th, and my review will post this coming Saturday.  I am about half way through, and I'm on the fence.  There are only two characters Nicole and Michael, and of course, Nicole is working my nerves.  What is it with these female characters lately?  Is it me or what?  Love him, the plot, and it reads quick.  Nicole is just a bit annoying.  Oh well, but you have to give it to James, the woman knows how to write a story.  She has sucked me in regardless of my feelings so, there's that.

After that, I'm torn about what to start next.  I have two more library books I need to read, Soulless and Season of the Witch but I also have a book due for review on the 28th, that I am also anxious to read, Major Pettigrew's Last Stand.  What is a girl to do?  What is your suggestion?  Mind you I can check Soulless back out 2 more times, whereas Season has only 1 more check out....hmmmm. 

 

 











So that's about it for me.  What do you have planned this week?  Eager to start 2011 with a bang?

Thanks as always for stopping by, happy reading, and have a great day :)