To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Suddenly Sunday (January 30)

Hosted by Svea from Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog


Happy Sunday dear readers.  I hope this finds all of you well.  Things have been quite hectic here on the triangle. Since I have been back to work, I have been super busy.  I have this big in-house education thing due next Friday, and my subject material is enormous.  So much bigger than i anticipated.  My session will rock of course,  but I am starting to panic that it won't be done in time.  Hence, I have not been out and about on the interwebs lately, and I do apologize.  Things should be back to normal in no time.

In addition, I accepted another teaching assignment for the local community college, and that starts on Tuesday.  So I have been busy preparing for that as well.  Crazy Jenny I know, but I need spending money for vacation and I couldn't pass it up.  Other than that, not much else is going on.  Work, gym, shower and sleep.  Oh and cook meals on Saturdays for the week.  Eating healthy requires planning, preparation, and time people. 

On the reading front, I have been good with not accepting review copies, except for the ones I really truly want.  The TLC books are always a treat and I limit myself when choosing.  I recently picked up a few books from the library which were recommendations from fellow bloggers, which leads me to my question of the week:

How do you keep track of who recommends what?  Spreadsheet, Goodreads?  Is there a way in Goodreads I don't know about?  Just curious.

Today I am starting Maisie Dobbs recommended by Julie from Booking Momma.  I remembered this one because I requested it from the library as soon as I read her review.  I just finished When We Were Strangers and it was excellent.  Enjoyable and satisfying.  It was for TLC Book Tours and my review will post on February 10th, so be sure to check it out.  I also have a few old but recent reviews I need to post and may do that this week.  We'll see.  No promises!

Well until next time my friends, happy reading, and take care :)

And don't forget!  You have until midnight tomorrow to enter my contest for a copy of The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy.  Check this post for details.