To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fitness Friday: Improvisation is a good thing

Fitness Friday posts every other Friday


Happy Friday and welcome to a long overdue Fitness Friday post.  The reason why improvisation is a good thing is because lately, that’s how my work-outs have been since last we chatted.  Due to my new puppy with a boo-boo, I’ve only been to the gym twice since January 15th.  This is not something I like, but it’s just the way it is right now.  Hence work-outs require improvisation.  For me that means trying to get walking into my day anyway I can.  I try to walk at lunch for 30 minutes if I can, and then possibly a 20 minute walk that gets me about half way home after work.  I try to get both walks in daily,  but I've had to work through lunch here and there the past few weeks.  L  Sucks for Jenny

There is light at the end of the tunnel though.  Boo-boo puppy is healing quite well, and her walks are getting ramped up to longer periods of time.  We are trying to get her to 3- 30 minute walks per day.  That’s what Mamma likes to hear!  When the weather gets even nicer I foresee even longer walks.  To make up for the lack of physical activity, I’ve been trying to eat better, but that’s 50-50 for me.  I have plans on visiting a nutritionist soon, and I am certainly looking forward to that.  So until then, I try to eat better, and sneak activity anywhere I can.

How have you been doing with your fitness since January?  Any tips you want to share?  




DISCLAIMER: I am not a fitness expert.  Anything I post on here is from my own experiences or from books, magazines, or websites I have read.  You do what you will with the information I provide. 

 © Jenny Girl - 2012 "All Rights Reserved"