To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I am at Scene of the Blog Today!!

Throw your hands up!  You read correctly.  Cathy from Kittling: Books has featured me today on her weekly Wednesday Scene of the Blog.

And yes, my full is Jennifer.

Here is the direct link to the post so you can stop by.

So please pop on by and visit.  We would love to have you.  You may also discover a new blog to read, by checking out the index of past featured bloggers .  Lord knows I've visited quite a few.

So hope to see you at the Scene, and thanks so much to Cathy for asking me to be featured and for writing such a wonderful post.  I am truly honored.

© Jenny Girl - 2012 "All Rights Reserved"